05 September 2010

Answers to Prayer

Well, first, I got to Florida safely, though it felt at times that the airport was doing its best to keep me in Maryland. After about 6 hours in airports/airplanes, I arrived in Pensacola and after a short taxi drive, I came to college for my last semester. I discovered during the drive that taci drivers are crooks and I am so thankful for my own car to go into town while I'm at college.

Second, I got to hang out with some of my friends while I waited for my wonderful Jeremy to get off work, and take a nap. But even better; one of my friends helped me find my room and I discovered that the LORD answered Laura's and my prayers about our room.

1. We are together!
2. We will both hopefully have bottom bunks!
3. We got an end room!

God is so good.

Third, I fully enjoyed my weekend with the Brewer family, and I was so excited to be able to cook a meal for them this time around. My spaghetti was accepted with much compliments. We watched a few good movies and Jeremy and I got to relax together for the first time in three months; it was wonderful.

To all of you out there who followed me this summer, thanks, it's been fun! I won't be blogging again until December, but you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless and happy school years for those of you whom that affects!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Semester. Enjoy this time with your friends, with Jeremy and especially with the Lord. Remember, He is always near!

    Love you and be safe!
    Free Spirit Butterfly

    PS Thank you God for answering Nichole's prayers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best semesters EVER! So glad you were my roomie, Nic! :D <3 Miss you!

    ReplyDelete