02 March 2012

Misty Musings...

With whisps of mist entwined within my hair and sunbeams on my skin, I feel like the wind is whispering my name (and that voice is so familiar...) and that the earth beneath my feet is calling to me (and urging me to dance). Something out there knows who I am--the me that no one else can see. He knows me, understands me, loves me...with a love so deep and unfathomable...I cannot blame the earth for the trembling in my knees, or the wind for the tears in my eyes.

What love is this? that He should love me...

Dedicated to my lovely sister, Denise, my beloved free-spirit-butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. I was at the McDonald's drive thru while reading this and silent tears fell. I love it and it resembles me.
    I love that He has a plan for me, us, that is unknown to the flesh-that He loves us like no other.
    You, my sweet friend are forever a part of my life.

    The field trip to the zoo way back then was not happenstance.

    I love you and I need your friendship in my life. I long to have what you've found in Jeremy and I know my God will give me just that, when the timing is right. I have always admired your strength and discipline.

    Love you all the days on earth and beyond.
    Remain in His perfect peace and unimaginable joy.

    Always here for you,
    Big sister

    PS - Going to the Whitley twins birthday party after work. So wished that you were joining me.

    ReplyDelete