24 July 2010

Roanoke Road Trip Day 2

Well, I didn't have time to blog last night, so we'll just pretend I did, shall we?

After waking up late (what else would I do on vacation?) we had a cup of coffee and headed out to the Wenie Stand for hot dogs, fries, and soda. After a quick tour around the square's bazaar, we went back home and hung around the house until around 4 o'clock. Whem T.R. had to go to work, Erica, my brother, and I went out to David's Bridal to pock up Erica's bridesmaid dress for the wedding she will be in September. Then we headed to the mall.

We stopped in several stores, including my all-time favorite, Barnes&Noble. While my brother and I looked at some manga and other books. Erica found a recipe book for easy rice dinners. We then went to American Eagle (Josh's favorite store) and he bought some clothes. He even bought me a very cute dress and cardigan which I plan to wear to church very soon. I picked up a cami and a white skirt at Charlotte Ruse, then we headed to the grocery store.

While at the grocery store, Josh and Erica and I to crack up several times with his normal weird antics. He even chased me down a couple of aisles! When we finally picked up all the ingredients we needed, plus the ingredients I need for omelets for Sunday, we went back home to start dinner for T.R. and us.

Dinner was an exciting affair, because Erica and I used her brand-new cookbook to make Chicken Carbonara Risotto. To find out more about our attempt, check out Erica's new blog: efeazelle.blogspot.com

Then, we stayed up until a little after midnight watching random TV shows. Josh and I stayed up until 2 watching Criminal Minds, but after the second episode, I did not want to watch anmore, so I headed up to bed.

One more full day! Night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment